- Post Date:July 26, 2023
- Views 1340
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self- motivated and task-oriented individuals to fill the position of DEBTORS ACCOUNTANT that has arisen within a Beverage Manufacturing firm
- Keeping track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Planning course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locating and contacting debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Negotiating payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- A Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in accounts receivables in a retail environment
If you are cut out for the above-stated position, send your CV to [email protected] on or before Friday the 28th of July 2023.