- Post Date:January 12, 2023
- Views 26
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Group wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in the Dietician role that has arisen within our organization.
- Identifies target Cimas and non-Cimas members (clients) to educate on the eight dimensions of wellness with special focus on dietetics.
- Identifies and researches on diet and nutrition related issues from individual and group risk profile reports.
- Develops diets and recipes for identified dietary requirements and carries out follow-ups based on initial dietary recommendations.
- Conducts nutritional assessments and provides nutritional diagnosis to individual and corporate clients.
- Educates and advises clients with diet related disorders on the practical ways in which they can improve their health.
- Delivers group sessions on nutrition and diet on wellness days to a range of audiences, such as children and the elderly.
- Devises, monitors and reviews nutritional care plans for different people at different levels of risk.
- Creates informative nutrition content and health tips for the iGo Head’s approval.
- Identifies and researches the eight dimensions of Wellness to create educational material to be shared at Wellness events, corporate wellness days and for the publication of wellness articles after prior approval of Head iGo.
- Assists in identifying corporate clients for wellness days and uptake of monthly contracts, and meets tasks and targets set by Head iGo for consolidation into individual plans, meetings and feedback.
- Attends Wellness days and conducts wellness presentations, coaching sessions, health risk assessments and ensures the evaluation report, post event, is received.
- Examines and records vital signs like weight, height, body mass index, blood pressure, pulse rate, blood sugar, accurately, for Health Risk Assessments and risk profiling for individuals.
- Provides feedback reports on Health Assessments and offers interventions to address health issues identified and improve wellbeing.
- Conducts Wellness Coaching sessions for individuals and corporates.
- Facilitates the organisation of iGo events for education, fitness events, workshops and drafts the annual calendar.
- Conducts training of Wellness Champions for corporates.
- Monitors the stock management and control required for the necessary stock like consumables and medical equipment for health assessments.
- Contributes ideas for future iGo operational plans.
- Submits all necessary reports and schedules timeously.
- Bsc Degree In Dietetics or equivalent
- Certificate in Wellness Coaching (recommended)
If you meet the stipulated requirements and can operate with minimum supervision, submit your application together with proof of qualifications and experience to the email below, applications to arrive no later than Wednesday 18th January, 2023. Send your applications to: [email protected]