Digital Marketing Officer
- Post Date:December 23, 2022
- Views 319
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
AFC Commercial Bank, a subsidiary of AFC Holdings seeks to recruit a Digital Marketing Officer. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Officer will be responsible for assisting to deve the AFC Commercial Bank Marketing strategy and execution in terms of all communication in the media, digital advertising, corporate identity and advertising. Incumbent will also be responsible for coming up with modern, innovative and creative initiatives to market the Bank’s products & services using all media platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the implementation of assigned digital strategic marketing initiatives to improve the operating efficiencies of the business across alt Digital media, Digital Cl, Social networking/media and any other general online activities.
- Create and write exciting, punchy content suitable for the website, including rewriting/editing content.
- Research on industry best practices for existing and emerging trends in social media and making recommendations for application to marketing programs.
- Develop online content for all digital platforms.
- Develop scripts and content for online marketing campaigns.
- Develop in-house online content generation that includes design, photography & videography.
- Assist with the development of effective social media mix, conceptualizing, executing, measuring and evaluating social media programs.
- Superintend over online digital interactions.
- Research on new technology trends and suggest initiatives related to online communication, ecommerce, social media and customer retention programs.
- Owersee information posts on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and YouTube daily and respond to comments and queries.
- Produce monthly reports evaluating the effectiveness of the websites and social media channels and make recommendations for improvements to the Marketing Manager.
- Measure and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and perform assessment against goats (ROY and KPIs).
- Liaise with selected agencies in identifying the most appropriate vehicle for building awareness of the youth brand evolving the media strategy, making recommendations on the target group, mediums to be used and identifying key timings.
- Establish and maintain contact with media owners. Proof read and check content prior to release of adverts, Further monitoring & evaluating effectiveness of campaigns.
- Book the space of airtime once the campaign plan has been agreed with the Marketing Manager. Liaise with procurement & negotiate the best deals for the campaign to keep within the budget.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent
- A post graduate qualification in digital marketing or equivalent an added advantage
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills at alt levels
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
- Exceptional attention to detail, report writing and presentation skills (Word & Power Point)
- At least 3 years proven working experience in digital marketing, preferably within the financial services industry.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.9., Google Analytics, Net insight. Web Trends, etc.)
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume no later than 23 December 2022. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position being applied For as your e-mail subject reference.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to