DTP Production Printing Services Operator
- Post Date:December 7, 2022
- Views 41
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Media
Our Client is looking for a DTP PRODUCTION PRINTING SERVICES OPERATOR.
The ideal candidate will:
- Work with large format printers and different software application to create signage and layouts.
- They should be able to prioritize to-do lists and to manage floating daily objectives based on urgency and Importance.
- Provide analytical reports and support of daily output metrics and recurring issues.
- Ensure that a flaw of daily jobs is executed with quality while achieving deadlines.
- Perform quality control checks.
- Promoting professionalism, work ethics and teamwork.
- Any other duties assigned by Director and Sales, Marketing and Business Development.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum qualification – Graphic Designer /Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Visual communication and multimedia design/Degree with focus on Print or Creative Design .
- Must be a member of a professional board.
- Applicant should have at least three years’ experience of recognised Industry training and certification in graphic design or production printing services as an added advantage .
- Applicant should have at least work experience, such as managing print finisher, pre-print operator or production printers in ICT Industry .
- At least 3-year experience with DTP production printing services MANDATORY.
- Clean Class 4 driver’s license.
If interested urgently apply by sending CVs in word format to [email protected]
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted