Executive Personal Assistant to Group Chief Executive Officer
- Post Date:January 16, 2023
- Views 529
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Job Requisition ID: JR-33894
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role provides high level support to the Group Chief Executive Officer (GCEO), including picking up tasks beyond direct administrative responsibilities and taking a keen interest in the business.
Administration & Support
- Performs administrative duties, including presentations, notes and other tasks.
- Coordinates resources to gather information and may prepare first draft of various reports.
- Prepares presentations with little input from GCEO.
- Communicates and escalates important issues within the business appropriately.
- Investigates and researches various ad-hoc business issues and developments.
- Responds timeously and professionally to a variety of client requests and stakeholder requests.
- Acts as a first point of contact dealing with correspondence and calls.
- Plans and organises face to face and digital events and conferences.
- Ensures GCEO is equipped with necessary documentation to proceed with meetings.
- Builds and maintains relationships with both internal (executives and senior management) and external stakeholders.
Communication and Engagement
- Prepares documentation on behalf of GCEO.
- Supports the project management of key events on behalf of the GCEO, hosting internal and external guests.
- Manages Executive functions working closely with Marketing
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks, and output quality.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
- Postgraduate Financial or Commercial (or any other relevant) degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience in stakeholder management and liaising at a Senior Management level.
- A broad understanding of the financial services industry, intermediaries and customers.
- A self-starter, showing strong action orientation, with excellent organisational, planning and prioritising skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, high level of accuracy in their work and be able to perform under pressure.
- Experience in stakeholder management and liaising at a Senior Management level.
- Solid interpersonal skills, showing an ability to work through influence rather than control; and to be able to interact at all levels and facilitate the delivery of decisions.
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships and networks.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Be reliable, have integrity and display a professional approach. Maintain confidentiality of all information, both from internal and external sources.
- Proficiency in Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Building Relationships,
- Collecting Information,
- Interpersonal Communication,
- Office Administration,
- People Management,
- Project Management,
Closing Date: 17 January 2023