Farm Operations Manager
- Post Date:June 20, 2023
- Views 652
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Agriculture
The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs.
- Assisting the General Manager in ensuring that the farm makes sufficient revenue to sustain itself and to offer maximum return on investment to the shareholders.
- Assisting the General Manager through implementation of farm business strategy.
- Planning, directing, or coordinating the management of farm operations for production efficiency and quality output.
- Establishing and maintaining business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability.
- Acquiring, scheduling repairs and maintenance and disposal/replacement of all farm equipment.
- Managing farm raw materials and other supplies for optimal productivity.
- Managing stakeholders, this includes customers, employees, shareholders, community leaders and all others who have an interest in the farm operations for sustainability.
- Managing operational budget to align with business goals.
- Driving occupational health and safety culture for the farm operations and residence.
- Building professional networks and keeping abreast of developments in agricultural science.
- Building high performing team for productivity and profitability.
- Degree in Agriculture or equivalent
- Business acumen
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Crop management experience, Tobacco farming knowledge an added advantage
- Problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Good people skills
- Clean Class 4 driver’s license
Send detailed CVs and scanned proof of qualifications specifying position applied for on email subject to: [email protected]