Field Service Technician
- Post Date:August 16, 2022
- Views 653
- Career Level TechnicianQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Mining
Functional area: Service
Company name: Epiroc Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
Last date to apply: August 18, 2022
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis on every component failure and come up with solutions to achieve optimum components life.
- To ensure zero tolerance to hydraulic system contamination by employing best practices on the removal and fitment of components, hoses and fittings.
- Ensure breakdowns on machines are attended to in shortest time.
- Ensure machines reliability is maintained above 60 hours after service.
- Participate in conducting regular audits on the machines.
- Provide accurate information on the job cards and work orders to allow so as to have accurate data on the history of the machine
- Providing parts information in the form of suggested stocking guides
- Ensure machine operator bad habits and damages incidents are reported to the relevant customer authorities and Epiroc Product Manager.
- Providing warrant support: evaluating failure mode and recommend if failure meets the conditions for warranty cover.
- Providing timely service support for technical problems such as setting up, monitoring and testing of new and/or improved equipment and demonstrations that will result in minimizing downtime and reducing costs
- Helping to develop solutions to local problems
Education and experience requirements
- A good knowledge and understanding of Epiroc products and services
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position.
- Interpersonal skills to work with customers
- Strong self-management character with process ownership
- Relevant business acumen and ability to sell products and services
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com