Finance and Administration Manager
- Post Date:November 23, 2022
- Views 765
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Agriculture
Our client, a player in the Agricultural Industry with ambitious growth strategic plans, is seeking a Finance and Administration Manager. This position reports to the General Manager.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ATTRIBUTES
- Main Purpose: To provide financial reporting and financial management services for the organisation in line with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the organisation’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Financial Business Planning: To consolidate operational and financial plans for the Finance department and consolidate plans for presentation to the General Manager.
- Budgeting & Financial Control: To prepare the divisional budget timetable and manage budget processes at each stage.
- Financial Performance: Business case analysis – carry out risk analysis and review all business cases to ensure they are in line with organisational objectives.
- Financial Assurance: To review monthly account reconciliations and define supplier performance metrics and monitor and evaluate suppliers in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Statutory Reporting: To prepare annual reports and review and evaluate the asset register.
- Management of Department: To develop the necessary plan/s to ensure the Finance department meets its agreed goals and objectives, meet staff on a pre-agreed basis, identify and agree performance areas, key objectives/tasks and action plans and evaluate staff performance strengths and deficiencies and arrange necessary action.
- Financial Acumen: To apply a broad understanding of Financial Management principles including Treasury and Working Capital Management and other quantitative information to ensure decisions are fiscally responsible and based on the procurement budget.
- Analytical Skills: To visualize, articulate, and solve complex problems and concepts and make decisions that make sense based on all available information.
- Project Management: Overseeing the project management function.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Accounting Degree or equivalent
- Professional Accounting qualification – CA/ACCA
- 5 years post qualification experience in the Agricultural sector is an added advantage
- Detail-oriented with ability to plan and organise in the medium to long-term
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills – ability to negotiate, interact and achieve targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment
Please email your CV to: [email protected] by Friday 25 November 2022.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.