- Post Date:December 7, 2022
- Views 121
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Our client in the telecommunications sector is looking for a suitably-qualified and experienced person to assume the role of Finance Manager. The candidate must have strong leadership qualities and good communication skills, in particular the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders, both verbally and in writing.
Reporting to: The Chief Financial Officer,
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- The overall administration, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of strategic and operational plans for the finance function;
- Planning, organising, and controlling all fiscal activities of the Company including cash flow management, budgeting, reporting, evaluation of business performance, and internal controls;
- Negotiating and advising on key contracts amongst other duties.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A degree in Accounting and/or Finance ,
- Member of a recognised accounting and professional body;
- Completed articles of clerkship with at least 3 years post completion experience an added advantage.
- Experience with group reporting, and preparation of financial statements;
- Good knowledge and experience with structuring transactions.
If interested urgently apply by sending CVs in word format to [email protected]
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted