- Post Date:December 23, 2022
- Views 314
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
National Foods prides itself in developing and growing its people! We are thrilled to announce the opening of a job opportunity for Finance Manager.
The Finance Manager will work closely with senior leadership to drive the business forward into the future. You will also enjoy working within talented teams of finance and accounting professionals to provide accurate and timely financial analysis to support decision making processes.
The key Objectives are:
- Financial reporting and analysis.
Cost and Efficiency.
Risk and Control.
Working Capital Management.
As the Finance Manager your key responsibility areas are:
- Contributing to the businesses strategic planning process .
- Providing insights and analyses to support the Business Unit Managing Executive and other functional heads.
- Developing and analysing the business unit’s budgets and forecasts.
- Delivering timeous and accurate business unit financial reports.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining relevant systems of internal control for the unit.
- Proactively managing the units financial and operational risks.
- Inspiring and leading performance at individual and team levels and developing a highly motivated and productive finance team.
- Managing the business unit’s operational expenses (Opex) performance and execute on agreed Opex optimization initiatives.
To qualify for this role, you will require the following credentials:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, together with ACCA / ITC/ APC.
- Computer Literacy with experience working within Microsoft Excel or Sage 1000 accounting systems.
- Ability to lead a small expert team with empathy and passion.
- Commercial and business acumen.
In return National Foods offers:
- An opportunity to join an established business looking to expand further.
- The chance to work under exceptionally talented leadership & further your development.
National Foods Ltd is a leading food manufacturer, offering on-going opportunities to progress, both personally and professionally, whilst constantly recognising and rewarding individual and team performance. If you have a strong desire to succeed and consider yourself to be productive, dedicated, and motivated, then please email [email protected] by latest Friday 23 December 2022.