- Post Date:October 26, 2023
- Views 39
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
As one of the leading manufacturing and distribution companies, we rely on the efficiency and effectiveness of our distribution centres. Our finance department plays a key support role in achieving this, driven by a customer-centric mentality. To deliver on our promise to consumers, we count on exceptionally talented, bright, and committed people. Currently, we’re seeking a Finance Manager to join our team within our organisation who will be responsible for all financial, risk management and fiscal management aspects of the company.
- Financial management and monitoring
- Formulating and documenting accounting policies and procedures.
- Preparation of forecasts and financial Modelling
- Preparation of monthly Finance and Administration budgets
- Managing month-end and year-end financial transactions closure and ensuring accuracy of financial reports.
- Analyse financial Information and prepare appropriate reports
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of year end financial statements in accordance with IFRS standards.
- Ensuring compliance with tax regulations, managing submission of all tax returns as well as ZIMRA audits.
- Management of other statutory obligations
- Assisting in the strategic planning for the business operations
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Talent management and team building
- Full CA(Z), ACCA qualification
- At least 5 years work experience in audit and or in finance
- A pro-active individual
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work flexible hours and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be hardware and software literate and have a very good working knowledge of accounting and other operational applications.
- Knowledge of SAGE accounting an added advantage
Interested candidates must forward their CVs to [email protected] stating, FINANCE MANAGER.
Deadline for applications 05 November 2023