- Post Date:July 25, 2023
- Views 1184
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Reports to: Finance Manager
Location: Head Office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production of annual financial statements in line with IFRS and other legal frameworks.
- Establish and maintain accounting records, accounts, and internal controls of the company.
- Managing the bank reconciliations processes.
- Prepares and processes month-end reporting up-to the trail balance.
- Supervises monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliations of all accounts.
- Implement and recommend internal control systems to management.
- Tax management complying to all tax legislation.
- Participate in development and monitoring of the company’s financial plan and annual budgets.
- Manage accounts receivables processes that include maximum revenue collection and debtors’ reconciliations.
- Manage accounts payable processes that include payments and reconciliations ensuring value for money proposition.
- Supervision of subordinates.
- Assists both internal and external auditors in undertaking their functions.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Studies or equivalent from a recognised institute
- Professional qualification such as full CIMA/ACCA or CIS or equivalent is essential.
- A relevant master’s degree qualification a must.
- At least 8 years’ working experience in accounting with 4 years’ experience of which should have been at Senior level.
Other skills and Competencies
- Sound knowledge of Computerized Accounting Packages essential.
- Commercial sector experience.
- Financial analysis and reporting skills
- Budgeting and Budgetary control
- Cash management
- Inventory Management
- Project appraisals skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work under minimum supervision
- Well versed in revenue and expenditure accounting and credit control
- Risk assessment skills
Interested qualified candidates should submit their application letters with detailed CVs, and copies of academic and professional certificates to:
The Human Resources and Admin Director
Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
3 rd level,
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
Closing date for application: 28 July 2023