- Post Date:June 25, 2023
- Views 875
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
We have been retained by our client to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of Financial Controller that has arisen within their organization.
- Design and implementation of best practice internal control policies, procedures and systems across Vamara Group
- Creates and Roll-Out of Standard Operating Policies to support all aspects of business operations
- Executes the internal audit timetable, including performance of testing procedures and reporting on outcomes of random sampling testing, attendance of stock counts, verification of bank reconciliations, review of cash management policies, payroll audits, fixed asset register review etc.
- Works closely with the Financial Manager — Reporting to ensure that all Group Accounting Policies are consistently applied and accounting records are complete and accurate
- Works alongside the IT and ERP system implementation teams to ensure proposed systems continue to meet the operational, functional and reporting needs of the Group
- Manages the establishment of new entities in expansion markets, including legal entity registration, tax registrations, trade licenses, opening of bank account, setup of internal controls etc.
JOB RELATED ATTRIBUTES
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum qualifications, competences and experience:
- A Bachelor’s and Post-Graduate/Honours degree in Accounting/Finance required; preference will be given to a qualified CA
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience (post articles) in operational finance, including auditing, financial consulting, internal control and / or financial analysis
- Experience in a branded food & beverage industry would be a plus
- Sub-Saharan Africa experience and prior travel into the region preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to complete projects timely (deadline driven) and accurately is critical
- Excellent Communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and application to [email protected] in conjunction with your 1 minute video profile
Not Later than 27 June 2023