Front Office Intern
- Post Date:January 4, 2023
- Views 795
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Project: Programs Support
Base Station: Harare
Job Type: Contract
- Receives and transfers external calls to staff members of CARE.
- Receives visitors at the reception area and directs them to the right departments for assistance.
- Receives, records, sorts, and distributes internal & external mail.
- Creates and maintains a hospitable reception area by ensuring the reception is clean and tidy.
- Prints and avails CARE forms such as Travel Authority, Petty cash forms, Advance, and liquidation forms to staff.
- Assists the IT/Admin Officer with raising Internal Purchases Requisition for office consumables.
- Ensures all office doors and windows are closed before leaving the office.
- Assists the Office Orderly, when necessary, in the provision of teas and setting up for key meetings.
- Advises the IT/Admin Officer on the malfunctioning of the switchboard.
- Promotes and maintains an organizational culture that advances gender equality, reduces power abuse and inequalities, and fosters trust and safety.
- Degree in Administration or equivalent .
- 1 year work-related learning experience in secretarial/administration work or any other related field .
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
Interested and qualified persons should apply on the link below by the 5th of January 2023.
CARE is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children and safeguarding employees and communities from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse.