Full Stack Engineer
- Post Date:November 21, 2022
- Views 782
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry ICT
Reporting to: The Senior Developers and Project Manager
Duties And Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Key qualifications, experience, and competencies:
- Relevant Degree in business-related field in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of and experience with the following programming tools:
o Redux (state management)
o Built Dynamic frontend components
- Databases ( MongoDB, MySQL, firebase)
- System Designing
- PHP, laravel
- Experience with working with chatbots
- Excellent familiarity with AWS
- Linux, windows servers
- Swift, Java (not necessary, but maybe considered)
- At least 5 years’ experience as a full stack developer
How To Apply:
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should submit their detailed CVs and application letters to c[email protected] no later than the 22nd of November 2022