- Post Date:June 19, 2023
- Views 590
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
We have been retained by our client to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of General Manager that has arisen within their organization.
- Directs and ensures effective interpretation and implementation of business plans in accordance with cluster and group strategy.
- Directs the implementation of annual business plans for Life Assurance business with the objective of increasing revenue and profitability. –
- Monitors and controls the company’s systems of internal control and management information systems
- Collaborates with other Executive level managers to ensure seamless delivery of service through own operations and service centres.
- Monitors allocations of resources, budget and Profit &Loss for the business
- Designs and reviews core business processes and creates new customer segments, product, and service offerings, aligning with innovation and transformation drive.
- Ensures the entity/enterprise complies with all relevant regulations, corporate governance, management policies, internal controls, and business processes.
- Ensures that there are collaborations/liaisons across and within departments, cluster for efficiencies, to create and identify customer and business insights for transformation
- Identifies customer centric Life Assurance products and services for development
- Manages and monitors the development of management staff and business for effective business performance
- Leads, directs, and coordinates the activities of the management team and identifies new business opportunities to grow the Life Insurance business
JOB RELATED ATTRIBUTES
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum qualifications, competences and experience:
- Minimum-Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Risk Management,
- Master in Business Leadership, Business Management or equivalent
- Professional qualification/membership with recognized body, e.g., ASZ, ICZ, IZ ZARO, etc
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- 3 years at managerial levels Strategic and innovative thinking skills
- Excellent process evaluation and analysis skills
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and application to [email protected] in conjunction with your 1 minute video profile
Not Later than 19 June 2023