- Post Date:June 20, 2023
- Views 1087
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
An exciting opportunity to join BDO Zimbabwe has arisen. If you meet the minimum criteria below, then this position presents the right opportunity to you.
BDO Zimbabwe’s Tax & Advisory arm is recruiting Graduate Trainees to join our Tax & Advisory Services department. We are seeking candidates with 1-2 years of relevant experience working tax and advisory services field.
Core Skills and Competencies
You will possess the following key attributes;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Critical thinking, analytical skills
- Proven advisory and compliance experience across direct tax, indirect tax, international tax and transfer pricing.
- Transfer Pricing documentation experience
- Ability to perform benchmarking analyses for the purpose of determining the market value of related party transactions (including conducting database searches and analyzing financial data) and giving advice regarding various transfer pricing aspects
- Able to continuously perform research on various companies, industry sectors, technical tax and transfer pricing matter
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Graduate from a reputable university who studied Fiscal studies, Economics and Accounting with experience in taxation.
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience with a reputable tax and advisory organisation.
Send applications to: [email protected]
Application closing date is 22 June 2023
3 Baines Avenue,
Cnr Prince Edward St,
P.O. Box 334,