Group Business Development Manager
- Post Date:July 18, 2023
- Views 609
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
The Group Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving business growth by identifying new opportunities, building strong relationships with clients, and achieving sales targets
- Developing and executing a comprehensive business development strategy to drive revenue growth and expand our customer base.
- Developing and managing a network of entrepreneurs, start-ups, institution funding agencies, and investors.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities in the commercial, construction and logistics industry
- Driving the Group’s digitalisation process through Innovative initiatives and ideas.
- Manage the tendering process, including identifying relevant tenders, coordinating bid responses, and ensuring compliance with all requirements.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Achieve sales targets and contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify trends, competitive landscape, and new opportunities
- Developing and implementing sales strategies and plans to drive business growth
- Forecasting, budgeting, and analysing risks associated with sales activities
- Collaborating with internal teams, including sales, operations, and finance, to ensure seamless delivery of services to clients
- Providing regular reports on sales activities, progress, and results to the executive management team
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree In Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or related field
- A Master’s degree will be an advantage.
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to [email protected] or WhatsApp +263773460645 no later than 20 July 2023.