Group Finance Manager
- Post Date:November 25, 2022
- Views 871
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
AFC Holdings seeks to recruit a Group Finance Manager. Reporting to the Group Finance Director, the Group Finance Manager provides support across a variety of Functions and SBUs, including Group financial management and reporting. The position ensures financial integrity of the Group and provides consolidated financial plans and reporting for the Group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the Finance & Accounting function of the Group.
- Overseeing Financial and Accounting system controls and standards used by the Group.
- Preparing consolidated budgets and providing budget guidance to subsidiaries in line with the overall Group’s strategy, forecasts and other financial plans.
- Co-ordinating the development of the Group budget for approval by the Group Finance Director to ensure that resources are provided well in advance for the Group’s divisions to execute their duties.
- Monitoring budget performance to ensure that any significant deviations are analysed and actioned upon.
- Providing the Group with cost reduction strategies through monthly cost analysis reports.
- Preparing group reports on a regular basis for management, regulator and tax authorities among others.
- Liaising with external auditors to ensure that audits are properly planned, carried out and that Financial reports are prepared within set timelines.
Job Skills and Competencies
- Solid understanding of financial management and accounting.
- Strong stakeholder relations acumen.
- Exceptional analytical and decision-making abilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- A professional course such as CIMA, ACCA, CAZ or equivalent is desirable.
- Relevant postgraduate qualification such as a Masters in Business Administration Degree (MBA) or MBL will be an added advantage.
- 8 years working experience in Finance, 5 years of which should be at Senior Management level.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume no later than 27 November 2022. All applications should be emailed to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position being applied For as your E-mail Subject Reference.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.