Group Internal Audit Manager
- Post Date:January 14, 2022
- Views 781
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Female applicants are encouraged to apply from CA professional office or with commercial sector experience.
Our client is a corporate with a number of SBU operations. The group remains successful and continues to grow on an annual basis.
Local travel is expected to audit their operations with support staff.
- You are expected to lead a small staff complement by directing internal audit and risk assurance service in line with operational and reporting deadlines.
- You must enhance a risk-based audit methodology, with crafting modern audit strategy plans and structures for each business unit.
- Develop competent staff resources to meet the audit and risk needs of the group
- Evaluate the corporate governance and risk frameworks for group companies
- Carry out forensic audits on a planned cycle
- Contribute on risk, control, internal audit and corporate governance matters
- Promote, advise and train management/executives on internal control, risk and corporate governance matters
- Liaise with external auditors to avoid duplication of work
- Implement best practices to ensure the group operates at an efficient level with minimum risk to assets and trading.
This role requires audit specialist whereby audit is your passion in career to date.
This is a challenging role and career opportunity to join a great team and will reward at the appropriate level to attract the best skill offered.
Email your CV to Colin Roberts – [email protected]