Group Management Accountant
- Post Date:January 4, 2022
- Views 399
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Bulawayo based – Blue chip employer
This role works closely with the Chief Finance Officer and is an urgent placement.
Objective: To produce timely and accurate reports for all levels of management and boards/committees’ use in sound and reliable decision making and value addition in group systems
Our client seek a CA or Articled person at advanced stage working towards CA qualification with 3 years’ experience outside of the profession/audit firm.
You are expected to deliver on the following areas;
- Management Reporting
- Prepare consolidated Group Reports
- Preparation of Analyst briefing reports.
- Developing, updating & implementation of finance process and procedure manuals and identifying and managing risks within the finance department.
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control
- Coordination of the preparation of the group’s annual budget
- Preparation of the Group’s Capital Expenditure budget
- Financial Analysis
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analysis in all areas of the company.
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management.
- Determining what information is needed by management and explaining numbers to non-financial managers and advising managers about the financial implications of projects.
- Compile key business metrics and report there on to management.
- Forecasting/Funds Management
- Preparation and monitoring of group cash flow forecasts.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements, pay dividends, creditors and suppliers as well investing excess funds.
- Balance Sheet Management reports
- Production of key balance sheet reports including ratios analysis, capital maintenance analysis and movement/analytical reviews.
- System Administration
- Fixed Asset administration
- Annual Report
- Assist in the production of the group annual report including attending to auditors and taxation issues.
- Sustainability Report
- Preparation of the Group sustainability report
- Compilation and tracking of key data points that then feed into the report
- Attending to external audit issues regarding the sustainability report
A good salary with vehicle and other benefits are on offer.