GT Infrastructure and Project Finance Practice
- Post Date:June 12, 2023
- Views 661
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Contact: Tapuwa Mutemachani
An exciting opportunity to join BDO Zimbabwe has arisen. If you meet the minimum criteria below, then this position presents the right opportunity to you.
BDO Zimbabwe’s Advisory arm is recruiting a Graduate Trainee to join our Infrastructure and Project Finance Practice. We are seeking candidates with 1-2 years of relevant experience working in the development of infrastructure projects, project finance, capital raising, infrastructure policy and research and PPPs.
Core Skills and Competencies
You will possess the following key attributes;
- Ability to discern challenges and envision solutions and opportunities,
- Excellent quantitative skills with ability to apply analytical rigor, valuation and financial and business modelling techniques,
- Demonstrable strong strategic writing, verbal communication and presentation skills supported by strong MS Office capabilities across PowerPoint, Word and Excel,
- Experience in financial, economic and policy research or advisory,
- Self-motivated team player with ability to work independently under minimum supervision,
- Comfortable with ambiguity and strong desire to always maintain an updated understanding of the dynamic local operating environment and relevant developments in the global space.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Graduate from a reputable university with a major in Economics, Project Finance, Financial Mathematics or Economic Research.
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience with a reputable financial advisory or financial research firm, investment bank, development finance institution (DFI) or private equity fun
Send applications to [email protected]
Application closing date is 13 June 2023