Head of Marketing
- Post Date:March 15, 2022
- Views 445
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
REPORTS TO: HEAD OF RETAIL
The Head of Marketing will develop and create business strategies, introduce policies, budget and forecasting management, inter-division collaboration nationally and make sure the company achieves its goals.
- National brand establishment with brand visibility and brand recognition targets. This also includes merchandising management and in-store communications for Hamara commercial store partners. Ensure brand management is strong and consistent across all marketing channels.
- Campaign management towards specific targets.
- Customer service, call centre, and relationship management targets.
- Research and design of product development for the market
- Develop strategic relationships
- Safeguard brand visibility in all current and new stores
- Product launches
- Packaging development
- Staff management
- Manage all print media and signage
- BSc Honors degree in marketing (Master’s degree would be an added advantage)
- Senior marketing roles for at least 5 years
- Part of the marketing industry for at least 10 years
- Proven record with three robust references