Heavy Duty Driver - Harare
- Post Date:April 12, 2022
- Views 591
- Career Level DriverQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Transportation
Suitable candidates are invited to apply for the vacancy of HEAVY DUTY DRIVER.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Efficient and effective product deliveries to customers as assigned.
- Carrying out pre and post trip vehicle inspections.
- Managing the vehicle load, pre, during and post trip.
- Completion of all relevant documentation related to the vehicle and deliveries.
- Dealing with customer queries and maintain quality customer.
- Adherence to Safety, Health, Environment and Quality standards on vehicles before, during and after trips.
APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- O’ levels standard of education or better.
- A clean Class 1 Drivers License with a valid Defensive Driving Certificate.
- At least 3 years’ experience in driving articulated heavy vehicles.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mature and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Must have sound knowledge of SHEQ and ISO Standards.
- Traceable experience in handling and transportation of hazardous substances.
BOC ZIMBABWE (PVT) LTD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applications accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of relevant qualifications should be emailed to [email protected] no later than 14 April 2022
Please state ‘HEAVY DUTY DRIVER’ as the subject of your email.