HR Junior Consultant
- Post Date:July 10, 2023
- Views 620
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
A vacancy has arisen in an Audit/Accounting/Advisory firm located in Harare for the position of HR Junior Consultant wanted at the earliest availability.
- Client talent resourcing, interviews and placement.
- Undertaking internal HR responsibilities for the firm
- Working with lead HR consultant in undertaking HR consulting services
- Assisting with HR policy development for firm and clients
- Course co-facilitation for client solutions
- Undertaking business development for HR consulting services
- First degree in Psychology, HRM or equivalent
- IPMZ qualification an added advantage
- 2 years’ experience in similar or related role & environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Belina Payroll System or equivalent
- Knowledge and ability to use social media business development.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Digital Skills
- Practical HRM exposure & experience
- Administrative & organisation Skills
- Strategic and execution Skills
If you meet the above criteria, email your resume to [email protected] not later than the 10th of July 2023 with the subject “HR JUNIOR CONSULTANT”