HRIS System Support Administrator
- Post Date:December 27, 2022
- Views 733
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
LOCATION: Centre – London, UK or any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office worldwide
GRADE: D Junior-Mid Level
CONTRACT LENGTH: 12 months
Level 2: the post holder will have access to personal data about children or young people, as part of their work; therefore a police check will be required.
As a member of the global IT team and reporting into the Global HRIS Team Lead, the post-holder will be one of a team of System Administrators who will develop deep understanding of end-to-end system functionality of a new global Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud solution, including Taleo and Oracle Recruitment Cloud. The post holder will work as part of a team providing level 1& 2 support to end users and HR super users around Oracle HCM Cloud and Taleo. He/she will also configure and validate system localizations for Save the Children Association within the applications, by gathering localisations.
Owner of the problem management process, ensuring reduction in recurring issue goals are achieved, the role holder will be the first point of contact for all technical queries relating to the systems interfacing with Oracle: ProSave (Procurement System), Agresso (Financial Management System), Data Ware House, LMS, PRIME and will be responsible for the initial diagnostic and triage for escalation to L3 or to the appropriate business teams.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Global HRIS Team Lead
Budget Responsibilities: none
Role Dimensions: Save the Children Association operates in 55 countries and 28 Member organisations (25,000 employees). This role is key in ongoing business as usual support.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
Engage with stakeholders and partner with HR staff globally to assist them to use Oracle HCM Cloud and Taleo. and to provide BAU support to users
This is a global role working on delivering and supporting Oracle/Taleo business processes over 67 SCI countries and 8 members, potentially expanding in future to include other SCA members.
- Ongoing execution of upgrade and patch assessment and regression testing.
- Work closely with the team of implementation and support administrators, systems manager, project lead, process leads and change and deployment and country teams to ensure that delivery activities are all aligned.
Be part of a team that provides support for global users in SCA.
- As part of a support team, log in the appropriate IT systems and manage to resolution all assigned level 1 & 2 related support tickets within the appropriate SLA
- Provide global functional and technical support to end users and HR admins
- Escalate unresolved support tickets to vendor using standard defined process
- Troubleshoot on system related problems for the core systems ensuring issue are logged with the required information
- Taking responsibility for incidents and seeing them through to completion.
- Escalate unresolved issue to the 3rd line support team in a timely manner
- Take ownership of problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the customer and communicate progress in a timely manner;
- Measured contribution towards the reduction of aged incidents and problems
- Maintain SOP, team documentation and knowledge base articles up to date.
- Demonstrate the process of continuous Service Improvements and contribute to it.
- Practice all information security requirements.
- Have a good understanding of Oracle and Taleo System Environment & Configuration management.
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- Future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- Willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
Batchelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent by experience)
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- A keen interest in developing a career in IT/HRIS (human resources information systems)
- Experience in interacting with end users and other stakeholders (or equivalent experience with customer support)
- Experience of providing technical support of HR applications at any level
- Outstanding customer service orientation and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to learn new web/collaborative systems and applications quickly
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to quickly understand technology, system processes, and to communicate it to non-technical staff
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed team
- Strong written communications skills, excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Can-do attitude and proven track record of successful troubleshooting and problem solving
- Understanding of Oracle HCM Cloud and Taleo
- Experience of supporting system reporting tools and data extracts
- Understanding of configuration workbook maintenance and change control
- Previous technical configuration and/or system support experience
- Administrator level knowledge of Jira
Additional job responsibilities:
Since the role involves support to end users across different time zones, it may be necessary from time to time to work outside normal office hours (this may be compensated by time off in lieu where appropriate.
Depending on the location of these roles, there may be a need to travel occasionally outside the usual job location in order to provide additional support or coaching to HR end users.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.