Human Resources Coordinator
- Post Date:September 2, 2021
- Views 665
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Reporting to: The Finance and Administration Manager.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill this post which has arisen at Family AIDS Caring Trust (FACT) Zimbabwe in Mutare.
The organization is looking for an energetic and qualified Human Resources Coordinator. The position will support the Executive team to deliver expert guidance, coaching and support on full range of HR activities that includes efficient administration and management of the function to ensure consistent administration of HR programs, policies and compliance with statutory requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Recruiting, training and developing staff;
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time;
- Pensions and benefits administration; Assist in the development of job descriptions and advertisements;
- Looking after the health, safety and we
- lfare of all employees;
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities;
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance;
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
Qualifications and experience
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent, plus at least five (5) years hands on post qualification experience in the NGO sector.
- Experience and knowledge of dealing with NEC. Proficient in computer skills especially Microsoft excel is a requirement.
- In addition, applicants should be of high integrity and possess superior interpersonal and communication skills.To apply
Interested candidates can submit application letters together with detailed CV to d[email protected]
FACT commits itself to protecting children whom its staff, volunteers as well as outsiders may get into contact with. The organization’s mandate is to serve the best interest of all children through protection from abuse, harm and exclusion, child participation and development in all its programs.
FACT is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate in terms of race, tribe, place of origin, political opinion, color, creed, gender, pregnancy, HIV/AIDS status or, subject to the Disabled Persons Act [Chapter 17:01].
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 14 September 2021