Human Resources Director
- Post Date:November 25, 2022
- Views 666
- Career Level DirectorQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
This role reports to the Chief Executive Officer and leads the HR department with the assistance of several other HR specialist employees.
The company seeks to ensure its HR function operates with a best practice inspired by its operations in Zimbabwe.
The successful person must have trained and worked in organisations that enhance and embrace the HR function as a priority.
Your broad skill must encompass, with emphasis, a solid commercial understanding of business.
The bandwidth of local business knowledge is critical.
Your current and former experience in and with change management and organizational effectiveness are desired.
Naturally, knowledge of remuneration philosophy, structures, and practices, industrial relations, welfare, labour legislation, conflict management, and capability/capacity building at all levels is integral to the job profile.
You are expected to retain oversight of the management of Pension Funds, Medical Aid, Share and Bonus schemes, Talent Management, People Development, Coaching, Mentoring, Performance Management, Change/Transformation, Succession Planning, and Recruitment. Communication – Internal and external matters with CSR at the centre.
Duties cover functions;
- Develop and implement suitable human resources strategies, policies, and practices that add value and assist the company in coping with changing circumstances.
- You shall ensure that local policies are implemented through leading performance management, talent management, and training and development processes. This includes effective coaching and mentoring services, and practical strategies are in place to attract, motivate and retain highly talented individuals.
- Ensure that appropriate talent review and succession planning processes are in place.
- Contribute to the achievement of gender targets. Lead forward to the upliftment of training and development practices and interventions coupled with talent management where appropriate to ensure that skill levels are uplifted to meet business needs, with employment equity objectives forming an integral part of these processes.
- Ensure that effective strategies are in place to attract, motivate and retain highly talented individuals. Ensure that high-performing and highly gifted individuals are identified and encourage appropriate action to address their needs. You shall ensure that effective remuneration practices align with the Reward Policy.
- You naturally will be adequately trained with the appropriate HR management qualification; however, you must also display business aptitude and knowledge as career development is offered.
The job offers excellent conditions of service, amenities, and benefits to attract a senior practitioner
Please email CV to Colin Roberts: [email protected]