Human Resources Graduate Trainee
- Post Date:June 19, 2023
- Views 590
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
We have been retained by our client to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of Graduate Trainee that has arisen within their organization.
- Meets with departmental representatives to discuss HR issues.
- Assists departments with their recruitment needs through liaison with agencies/ advertisers.
- Coordinates prospective candidates, interviewing them and administering offers.
- Conducts inductions of new staff.
- Participates in the collection of market salary information for the annual review
- Inputting into the monthly payroll.
- Assisting with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Responds to other ad-hoc queries from other personnel in the company.
JOB RELATED ATTRIBUTES
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum qualifications, competences and experience:
- Relevant degree in Human Resources/Psychology/Management/Social Sciences
- A genuine interest in developing a career in HR
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to act in a confidential and sensitive manner
- A willingness to travel to regional offices on occasion
- An interest in working with people
- Be confident about gathering facts and making financial calculations
- The ability to work as part of a team
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and application to [email protected] in conjunction with your 1 minute video profile
Not Later than 19 June 2023