- Post Date:February 8, 2023
- Views 547
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Internal Auditor.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To add value and to improve ZINARA’s operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance process. The incumbent shall report to Senior Internal Auditor and Audit and Risk Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create audit engagement plans.
- Complete a risk and control matrix.
- Perform sampling to accomplish audit procedures.
- Design and develop audit procedures.
- Provide advisory support on controls, policies, and industry best practice.
- Carry out audits and produce reports to management.
- Perform risk management and plan evaluation.
- Carry out special investigations and produce documentation of evidence and findings.
- Recommend system improvement to deter fraud risk.
- Review controls over assets and maintain shareholder value.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 O Levels including English and Maths or Accounts
- 2 A Levels or equivalent
- Degree in Accounting/Auditing / Finance/Business Studies
- Practising License/Certificate: Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)/CISA
- Part ACCA or equivalent
- 2 Years relevant working experience
- Clean Class 4 driver’s license
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of academic certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 10 February 2023 at 4.30pm to:
The Director Administration & Human Resources
489 Runville, Glenroy Crescent
or via email to: [email protected]
Applicants can also lodge their application letters at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Office.