- Post Date:November 29, 2022
- Views 360
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
As Inventory Accountant, you will be responsible for the following activities :
LOCAL & FOREIGN FUEL PAYMENTS AND INVOICES
- Timely payment of Product payments and posting of invoices.
- Clearing of all blocked fuel invoices.
PAYMENTS AND GENERAL ACCOUNTING FOR HAFS
- Timely processing of payments for HAFS suppliers and statutory payments
- Prepare Audit schedules for HAFS accounts yearly
- Posting month end journals
- Analysis of Balance sheet accounts as per approved AMD (advance payment account)
- Reconciliation of foreign suppliers’ accounts and intercompany balances
- Matching of vendor accounts and balance sheet accounts and keeping Vendor open items at an acceptable number.
- Analyzing and clearing GR/IR accounts and keeping the balances within the acceptable limit
- Coordinate monthly Stock take exercises for all depots
- Posting monthly inventory differences for both fuels and lubricants as approved by Operations and follow up on clearance of all action items.
- Analyze monthly tonnage against physical stock
- Filing journals
- Inspect and report safety conditions at depot
- Attend to supplier queries and resolving them within reasonable time.
- Attend to any requests done by superiors
Offer ID: 64438BR
Metier: General Finance Responsibility, Accounting
Region, department, area: Zimbabwe
Experience level required: Less than 3 years
Employer company: TotalEnergies Marketing Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
Branch: Marketing & Services