- Post Date:April 22, 2022
- Views 300
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry ICT
ActionAid Zimbabwe is a global justice organization working in over 40 countries, taking sides with people living in poverty and exclusion to achieve social justice, poverty eradication and gender equality. ActionAid Zimbabwe has articulated a strong stand on gender justice and safeguarding through its child protection and anti-sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse policies. ActionAid is committed to taking an intersectional feminist approach to Safeguarding, recognizing how forms of abuse and oppression intersect.
The Intern shall function collaboratively as a member of the HROD and Administration team and will be responsible for ensuring that the IT system in AA Zimbabwe Country Program is functioning smoothly and efficiently in compliance with ActionAid strategy/policy as well as AA International standards. The intern will work closely with the IT Officer ensuring compliance with global IT standards and policies.
The Intern must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- Professional certification such as MSCE or CISCO is an added advantage,
- 1 year industrial attachment and knowledge of hardware is key;
- Experience in databases,
- The ability to work under pressure and good interpersonal and relationship skills,
- The ability to solve simple hardware issues,
- Knowledge of Windows 7 / 11, Azure Server Platform, VMware, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc;
- Support and maintain cordial working relations with the staff and Partners.
Please submit a maximum of 3-page Curriculum Vitae and motivational letter clearly addressing the key performance key areas highlighted in the advert. All applications must be sent by email to [email protected] by 24th of April 2022 at 1700 hours.
Please ensure your email subject clearly reads the position applied for. Given the spread of COVID-19 across the globe, no hard copies will be accepted.
Please note that whilst all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified women are especially encouraged to apply. Please further note that although we value all applications, we unfortunately can only respond to short-listed candidates.