Learning and Development Business Partner
- Post Date:December 7, 2022
- Views 354
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
An exciting opportunity has arisen within NMB Bank Limited Zimbabwe for a suitable and experienced candidate to fill in the role of Learning and Development Business Partner.
- Provide a learning and development plan to support the Bank’s strategy
- Carry out skills assessments and design training initiatives to develop talent, close gaps and support the Business Succession Framework.
- Coordinate and update the Learning & Development portal for valuable employee interface and accessibility to provide sustainable learning.
- Design and implement Employee Development tools to align core skills and competencies for the bank.
- Design and deliver upskilling programs to improve the quality of people skills within the bank.
- Prepare and project yearly training budgets.
- Evaluate Return on Investment and Business impact on all training initiatives.
- Provide learning insights through data analytics and key metrics
SKILLS & COMPETENCE
- Degree in Human Resources
- Talent Certification will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years experience in a Learning and Development function
- Business acumen to drive strategy from a learning perspective
- Data analytics and critical thinking
- Change management skills
Interested candidates are to send their CVs to [email protected] by 9 December 2022.