Legal Assistant Company Secretary
- Post Date:June 27, 2023
- Views 815
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Mining
Our client is a leading Mining House, seeking a self-motivated person to fill the position of Legal Assistant Company Secretary.
- Prepares and coordinates Board and Committee meeting dates for the Group.
- Manages Board and Committee pack report planning.
- Preparation of Board and Committee minutes.
- Facilitate payment of Board and Committee fees.
- Interface with shareholders and board members as per Executive direction.
- Interface with government bodies, banks etc. as per Executive direction.
- Maintaining a register for all directors.
- Ensuring the security of the company’s legal documents, for example, the certificate of incorporation and memorandum and articles of association.
- Ensuring the compliance of the Company and the Board of Directors with the relevant laws, rules & regulations, resolutions of both the Board and AGM’s meetings including corporate governance practices.
- Providing support for Directors and Executives to attend training courses in their relevant areas.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- LLB Degree
- 3 to 5 years of legal experience in a corporate establishment.
- Sound experience in data management tools and outsourced services.
- Be able to review, interpret and analyze financial information.
- Be able to work proactively, independently, and prioritize in complex fast-paced environments.
- High level of organization, detail orientation, and ability to time–manage across multiple deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Email CVs to: [email protected]
Please send your CV in Word format and provide your current salary and benefits details!