Loans Supervisor (Harare)
- Post Date:December 13, 2023
- Views 1084
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Zimnat Microfinance is a leader in the provision of transparent, honest, and fair financing solutions to small and medium enterprises, women, youth, rural communities, and individuals. Its quest is to provide financial services to the marginalised and financially excluded by providing sustainable financial solutions to Make Life Better. Living up to our purpose requires agility and innovation within our chosen markets whilst adhering to our core values as our guiding compass.
We seek mindsets & behaviours that best demonstrate these values because our values are at the heart of everything we do. We look broadly, tell stories, think conceptually, imagine possibilities, build interactively & work collaboratively. We thrive on the passion, knowledge, and energy of our people and in turn create an environment that enables them to live up to their full potential. Applications from suitably qualified individuals are invited to fill in the vacant position of Loans Supervisor (Harare) within the Microfinance Division.
The duties and responsibilities for this role will include the following:
- Supervision and monitoring of assigned credit officers within the branch.
- Develop and execute branch lending strategy.
- Coordination and monitoring of branch credit operations.
- Portfolio growth and management.
- Branch operations reporting.
- Promotion and marketing of products & services.
- Compliance and risk management
- A university degree in Business Studies, Management, Banking, Finance or related qualification.
- At least 5 years of experience in SME lending in a microfinance institution.
- Proven supervisory skills in lending is an added advantage.
- Analytical mind with a clear & demonstrable bias towards numbers.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Capacity to work under pressure.
Being an equal opportunity employer, applications supported by CVs are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, sex or disabilities not later than 16 December 2023 by clicking the “APPLY NOW” tab below.