- Post Date:October 29, 2022
- Views 456
- Offered Salary US$532Career Level OfficerQualification Degree
- Experience 1-3 YearsIndustry Health Care
SALARY OFFER: US$532 GROSS PLUS COMMISSION
CONTRACT TYPE: FIXED TERM
DEADLINE: 31 OCTOBER 2022
A medical and health care service company based in Bulawayo is looking for a qualified and experienced Marketing Officer to join the team.
The ideal incumbent must be vibrant, high-performing and results oriented who can help us meet our customer acquisition, retention and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
The Marketing Officer will be responsible for maximizing our marketing team potential, crafting, implementing sales and marketing plans, and justifying those plans to management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for driving growth in transacting customers using paid and non-paid media channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Live Videos) and social media.
- Responsible for growing the customer lifetime value of existing our customer base through the execution of email marketing campaigns & marketing automation campaigns.
- Responsible for maintaining core e-commerce, digital marketing reports and dashboards as well as providing key insights as requested.
- Responsible for ensuring that business development, customer success and product management marketing requests are fulfilled promptly.
- Manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media.
- Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups.
- Advise management of market trends and recommend courses of action.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- IMM degree in Marketing from a reputable institution.
- Certificate or diploma in digital marketing a must.
- Member of Marketers Association of Zimbabwe (M.A.Z) an added advantage.
- At least 2 years post qualification experience in a similar role with exposure in the medical/healthcare service industry.
- Preferably conversant with E-Commerce.
- Should display strong market knowledge especially digital marketing.
- Knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g., CRM, Dynamics, Excel).
- Ability to break into new markets and display innovation.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should submit their applications together with Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of proof of qualification to [email protected]
NB: ONLY BULAWAYO APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION!!!