Medic Express Rider
- Post Date:December 13, 2022
- Views 490
- Career Level DriverQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Group wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified & experienced individuals to fill in the Medic Express Rider role that has arisen in our organisation.
- Sorts out clients’ medication packs into home delivery zones before delivery.
- Responds to clients and pharmacy calls for medication packs and prescriptions collection with the emergency they deserve.
- Collects prescriptions from clients whenever necessary and hands these to Pharmacy Manager upon return to the office for processing.
- Delivers with accuracy all clients’ medication packs to the clients’ houses or location daily per TAT schedules.
- Checks claim forms and dispensary sheets for correctness and completeness of client details before handing them to the Pharmacy Manager for processing.
- Delivers emergency clients’ medicine packs as soon as they are collected from the pharmacy.
- Completes all delivery forms as indicated for each delivery
- Comes up with ideas, identifies technical issues and provides input in departmental continual improvement projects.
- Ensures proper handling and safe transportation of clients’ medication packs at the correct temperature and conditions.
- Receipts cash and ensures safe custody of the same from clients.
- Keeps motor bike clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
- Undertakes regular/ day to day maintenance checks before use of motor bike e.g. check oil, water, battery, breaks and tyres.
- 5 Ordinary Level passes
- Clean Class 3 Drivers License
- 2-4 Years’ experience in a similar environment
If you are interested and you meet the stipulated requirements, please submit your letter of motivation and CV to this email [email protected] no later than Wednesday the 14th of December 2022.
Clearly highlight the position applied for in the email subject.