Middle Office Manager
- Post Date:February 23, 2023
- Views 513
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
About Zimbabwe Investment Development Agency
The Zimbabwe Investment and Development Agency (ZIDA) is the country’s investment promotion agency, responsible for promoting and facilitating both local and foreign investment in the country. It came up as an integration of three investment authorities, which were previously housed in different Government Ministries and Departments. The promulgation of the ZIDA Act, which repealed the Zimbabwe Investment Authority Act; the Special Economic Zones Act; and the Joint Ventures Act, provides a clear and comprehensive legal and regulatory framework for conducting investment activities, by both domestic and foreign investors in the country. ZIDA operates a One Stop Investment Services Centre (OSISC), which provides investment services ranging from investment analysis, company registration, tax registration and clearance, licensing, connecting to all necessary utilities.
Ensures the smooth functioning of the Middle Office and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to promote, mobilize, and deliver both local and foreign investment into Zimbabwe
- Assists the Chief Operating Officer to design, develop and implement a strategic risk framework to support the Front and Back offices
- Acts as a key point of contact for internal and external clients on all enquiries including applications
- Checks license applications for completeness and creates project files
- Ensures that front office transactions are accurately recorded and processed
- Analyzes the Agency’s operational data feeds and trends to summarize findings, develop weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, including mitigation plans to be disseminated to various stakeholders
- Engages in Knowledge Management processes across Operations and shares informative investment risk reports and key strategic takeaways.
- Tracks, monitors, and implements world best practices in Investments and Risk Management
- Follows and observes set operating procedures, guidelines, systems, and processes
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, ICT, Statistics, or related field
- A post graduate business qualification such as an MBA, MSc, FRM is an added advantage
- At least 3 years post-graduate professional experience in Financial Services or related industries
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ICT and Risk Management skills
To apply access this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5VKLYNR
The closing date for receipt of applications is 24 February 2023.