- Post Date:June 20, 2023
- Views 775
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Shop, Food & Services (SFS) Partners for Non Fuel business:
- Develop and maintain long-term value-driven relationships with all partners.
- Maintain a database of SFS partners that is regularly reviewed to ensure that SFS Partners are 100% compliant with valid contracts and Due Diligence.
- Strategize positioning of a product category in order to maximize visibility and sales while at the same time propose exit strategies for unsuccessful products.
- Ensure and maintain excellent shop merchandising standards in line with defined planograms and promotional calendars.
- Maintain an accurate SFS Dashboard for weekly / monthly performance tracking and reporting.
- Monitor and assess competitor activities, opportunities, & developments in the market along with potential impact on company business.
- Organize and implement Partner training / animation meetings and contract performance appraisal meetings.
- Ensure timely payment of all due SFS Partner rentals, in line with agreed contractual terms.
- Follow up and reconciliation of unpaid rentals from SFS partners for credit control.
Business Optimization / Projects:
- Determine, drive and continuously review SFS partner rental fees on space and other facilities available on the network with network team.
- Prospect for new partners to occupy idle / vacant spaces on stations to improve overall station profitability.
- Monitor and supervise all ongoing SFS development projects ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Increase access to energy via development of solar lantern sales through retail and non-retail channels.
- Promote all CSR network initiatives on the network and particularly with non-fuel Partners.
Context and environment
Zimbabwe is going through a time of socio-economic and political changes. The limited availability of US Dollars and myriad of evolving monetary policies amidst hyper-inflation all together have far reaching impacts on commerce, pricing structures / regimes, and purchasing power of the economy. Interruptions in fuel supply continue to impact sales ambitions on the network with immediate consequences on non-fuel activities and revenues at stations (Bonjour shops, Quick Service Restaurants, Workshops, etc) due to interruptions in customer traffic to the stations. In addition, the low throughput of some stations poses a challenge to attract and secure good Financial Dealers.
- Minimum of a University degree in a business / commercial discipline.
- Experience in Retail marketing and contracts management.
- Experience in FMCG environment is an added advantage.
- The job holder must also be safety, quality and customer oriented.
- Excellent communication skills including interpersonal skills. Ability to speak multiple local languages is an advantage.
- Must have good conceptual, organizational, negotiation, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment and situations and a Team player with demonstrated experience in transverse roles.
- Ensure strict implementation of TotalEnergies HSE and Hygiene policies on its retail network of stations through training of teams and active reporting of anomalies.
- Ensure implementation of the Code of Conduct in the retail network SFS activity
- Supervision of non-fuel activities on a network of 100 stations.
- Growth of non-fuel revenues in adherence to TotalEnergies retail concepts, standards and norms.
- Compliance and contract management for a portfolio of non-fuel Partners.
- Implementation of non-fuel business strategy.
- Training of Partners.
- Developing solar lantern sales.
- CSR in the non-fuel business activity.
Offer ID: 74340BR
Metier: Sales, Marketing
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Employment type: Regular position
Experience level required: Minimum 3 years
Branch: Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with TotalEnergies. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.