- Contribute to the design, raising awareness, implementation, and monitoring of a performance management system.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and monitoring performance management results and produce monthly reports for review by the Head of Division
- Contributing expertise to the development and delivery of performance management training manuals, policies, and procedures.
- Identify learning and development needs within an organization through job analysis, performance management review, and regular consultation with line managers and human resources.
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the individual or team and organization.
- Liaise with training providers to ensure appropriate training, setup, and equipment requirements are provided.
- Collect and analyze training data to identify areas of effectiveness, return on investment, cost-benefit analysis, and any areas for improvement for reporting purposes.
- Develop, monitor, and review the progress of the group induction and traineeship program.
- Identify challenges, gaps, and opportunities that impact the organization and cultural change.
- Contribute to the development of organizational Development Policies and Procedures to ensure they are relevant, up to date, and reflective of best practice
- Contributing to the restructuring of departments when the need arises to increase efficiency and align activities with business objectives
- Implement change projects, initiatives, and solutions to develop a culture of partnership, innovation, and excellence.
- At least a degree in Industrial Psychology, Psychology or Human Resources Management from a reputable institution
- At least 3 years in a similar role.
Applications close on the 11th of February 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.