Organisational Development Specialist
- Post Date:July 10, 2023
- Views 862
- Career Level SpecialistQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Harare
Salary: Competitive, based on experience
Our client is looking for a driven and dynamic Organisational Development Specialist to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a passionate individual to make a positive impact on organisational performance.
As an Organisational Development Specialist, you will:
- Conduct analyses and evaluations of existing structures, systems, and processes;
- Design and implement strategies and plans including change management initiatives, leadership programmes, talent management strategies, and employee engagement programmes;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders;
- Assess programmes and the effectiveness of initiatives, and make adjustments;
- Stay up to date with industry trends; build relationships/collaborate; and so much more!
The minimum hiring standard for this role is:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Admin, or a related field,
- 2-3 years of experience in the same field,
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills,
- The ability to adapt
- Proficiency in using software applications.
If you are excited by this opportunity and believe that you are the ideal candidate, submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and why you think you are the right fit to [email protected].
Our client is an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment.