- Post Date:December 21, 2021
- Views 783
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Transportation
Our client seeks a Parts Manager to join their Administration Team.
We seek a proactive person with relevant skill and ability to ensure the parts and stores division operates efficiently with local and international purchasing for busy workshops.
You are expected to work independently reporting to the GM,
- Formulating business plans for the department for parts and stocks as required
- Ensuring that the business plan is being achieved, reviewed and device alternate plans necessary to achieve or exceed objectives
- Achieving profit, cost, and performance targets according to the budget and benchmarks.
- Cost containment- maintaining working capital, assets, stock, debtors, work in progress and cash control at levels as per set benchmarks.
- Procurement of Local and Imported Products
- Sourcing for quotations both Local and International
- Supplier selection
- Negotiating with Suppliers on Price and Delivery
- Monitoring and Expediting the Shipment of Goods
- Maintaining the Purchase Order System
- Receipting of Stock in Accordance with the Accounting System
- Preparing Weekly Stock Reports
- Work with accounts department for payments
- Customer inaction and contact
- Other duties as required.
You must have experience in vehicle parts management with 3 years relevant experience to be considered for this role.
Email CV to Colin Roberts: [email protected]