People and Culture Officer
- Post Date:May 23, 2023
- Views 937
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Our client is looking for a professional and knowledgeable People and Culture Officer to join their team.
Package: 1000USD (Gross)
- Participates in Recruitment and Selection processes, onboarding of staff and exit interviews.
- Recommends and assists with the management of staff training, participating in the development of the Annual Training Calendar.
- Maintains and updates physical and digital employee records ensuring proper filing and safe keeping of all documentation.
- Researches on Human Resources Information Systems trends and applies them accordingly.
- Facilitates employee administration in areas of procuring PPE for staff, staff loans, leave applications and attending to staff grievances.
- Administers disciplinary cases ensuring documentation of all proceedings until cases are finalised.
- Assists with Performance Management working with Line Managers to ensure performance reviews are submitted in accordance with the company policy.
- Administers relevant performance recognition in line with the organisation´s practices.
- Assists with the consolidation of payroll inputs.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or related.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in using a Human Resource Management Information System (HRIS).
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and must have negotiating skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
If you meet the above criteria, email your current CV to [email protected]
Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close on Friday 26 May 2023.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.