- Post Date:June 10, 2023
- Views 947
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Insurance
AFC Insurance Company, a subsidiary of AFC Holdings, seeks to recruit a PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE GENERAL MANAGER.
The position exists principally to render administrative assistance to the office of the General Manager with the view to wholly enable the executive to perform their job. This is a mid-level position that requires a self-starter and an individual with high organising skills and a high work ethic.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the office of the General Manager
- Coordinating meetings including preparation of meeting packs.
- Scheduling; reviewing, prioritizing and responding to office correspondences.
- Maintaining various records including organising documents.
- Administering Office Consumables.
- Minute taking during meetings.
- Organising Workshops.
- Coordinating Travel Arrangements.
- Any other administrative tasks.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Full Executive Secretarial Diploma or equivalent.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
- 3 years of experience in an executive support role.
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to Function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume no later than 12 June 2023. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position being applied for as your e-mail subject reference.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.