Postilion Systems Engineer
- Post Date:July 24, 2023
- Views 848
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Time Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: JR-37389
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role involves supporting the Postilion Real-time Framework, Office, Settlement engine configurations, Card Production Management System, POS device configurations, ZimSwitch Iinterface, VISA/Mastercard Gateway and the T24 Channels Interfaces. The incumbent will also be responsible for the support of SIT and UAT Development test systems including processes and procedure documentation.
- Analysis, support of the Postilion Real-time Framework, Office, Settlement engine configurations and T24 Channels Interfaces.
- Support of SIT & UAT and development processes.
- Document processes, procedures and technical specification as required.
- Support PCI and other ISO compliances within environments.
- Ensure that periodic tests are executed at the disaster recovery site.
- POS and other related Postilion configurations.
- Payments Industry: Concepts, Applications, Technologies, Cryptography, PCI & general governance & Compliance
- Electronic Payment Solutions, Card data and EFT Banking processes
- Outstanding knowledge of Core banking support especially in the Channels space.
- Knowledge of Postilion Switch banking support
- Knowledge of the ISO8583 messages
- Banking Processes,
- Core Banking,
- Digital Payments,
- Disaster Recovery (DR),
- ISO 8583,
- Payments Industry,
- Payment Systems,
- Point of Sale (POS) Systems,
- Process Development (PD),
- Stress Management,
- Technical Specifications,
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Bachelors Degree (B), Diploma (Dip)
Closing Date: 25 July 2023