Printing Journey Persons
- Post Date:June 14, 2022
- Views 370
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Media
- Consistent printing of products to meet customer-specified product quality parameters and tolerances.
- Production of orders with waste below set minimum thresholds.
- Attainment of performance benchmarks.
- Supervision of Assistants and training of Apprentices.
- Timely trouble shooting of operational problems on press to reduce lost time.
- Perform basic press maintenance operations.
- Provide complete shift performance reports.
- Compliance with ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 ‘O’ Level subjects.
- Class One Journey Person – Printing.
- National Craft Certificate in Machine Printing.
- Minimum of three years post apprenticeship experience.
- Experience is operating Heidelberg CD 102-5 and SM 74-5 Presses is a prerequisite.
- Experience in web printing will be an added advantage
- Below 46 years of age.
Interested Candidates should send their written applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic and professional certificates not later than the 17th of June 2022 to:
The Head: Human Resources
Zimpapers Commercial Printing Division
102 Simon Mazorodze Road
Or E-mail: [email protected]