Process Engineer - LP Gas
- Post Date:February 16, 2023
- Views 309
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Our Client is looking for a Process Engineer with experience in LP Gas process technology whose primary role will be to provide process engineering, operations and technical expertise to monitor, optimize and drive performance improvements and value creation programs.
- Review and maintain the performance of existing LP Gas manufacturing facilities through key performance indicators, representing the process plant’s optimum operability, profitability, reliability, energy efficiency and process safety.
- Provide on-demand remote and/or field technical advisory support to the facilities on matters concerning the operation of plants which may include but not limited to process troubleshooting, start-ups and shut down activities, capacity test runs, technology pilot testing and process design improvements.
- Bachelors’ degree in Chemical Engineering or related specialization
- An advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience within a refinery or petrochemical process unit
- Familiarity and understanding of the best practices, design principles, international engineering standards and specifications relevant to operation of the concerned process units.
Send your CV to: [email protected]