- Post Date:December 7, 2022
- Views 88
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Sector: FMCG Manufacturing
A reputable organisation in the FMCG sector is looking for Procurement Assistant to join their dynamic team.
- Assist in the procurement of all local raws and packaging materials.
- Liaising with warehouse team on weekly re-ordering.
- Weekly and daily supplier stock reports and reconciliations to be submitted to Procurement Manager.
- Generating all system purchase orders.
- Tracking of procured local consignment from purchase order to delivery.
- Responsible for the administration of paperwork for audit records.
- Responsible for Reverse logistics i.e credit notes and returns to suppliers.
- Adherence to approved supplier listing.
- Responsible for managing stock levels for below lines All local raws and packaging including below CO2, Sugar, coal, pallet and masonite boards.
- Responsible for the sourcing distribution trucks, loading and delivery of Sugar on a daily base.
- Responsible for proper filling of admin documents for audit purposes in a systematic way.
- Responsible for price monitoring and purchase order fulfilment and follow-up on all Credit note related issues and invoiced correctly on all stocks received vrs purchase orders.
- Full understanding of managing stock levels and re ordering.
- All payments should be sent to relevant suppliers upon payment via email.
- To share age analysis to the procurement manager weekly to ensure zero credits with suppliers.
- Any other business assigned by the Procurement Manager.
Urgently apply if you are interested and indicate your salary expectations, attach your CV in word format to: [email protected]