Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Production Clerk - FMCG
- Post Date:June 22, 2022
- Views 508
- Career Level ClerkQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Retail
- Providing the correct type and quantity of materials required for production.
- Consulting with Production Supervisor to schedule production runs in a cost and timely efficient manner.
- Organizing with other Production Clerks, Stores, and Production Supervisors to co-ordinate activities between Stores and production.
- Coordinating and monitoring the movement of materials within the establishment, ensuring that materials and products are issued and received on time.
- Preparing and maintaining various reports on the progress of work, materials used, rates of production and other production information.
- Checking of raw materials that are out of stock before ordering from stores.
- Counting of finished goods, raw and packaging materials daily.
- Compiling production floor stocks for all lines and sending them to the responsible personnel.
- Ensuring all finished goods documents are submitted for processing before knocking off.
- Keeping an accurate record of inventory movement at all times.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports and submitting to the Production Manager.
The ideal applicant should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes
- HND/Degree in Finance/Food Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role with FMCG exposure.
- Ability to use MS office proficiently.
EMAIL your CV to [email protected] by 24 June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.