- Post Date:October 31, 2022
- Views 312
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Applications are invited from suitable persons to fill in the position of PROJECTS BUYER. The incumbent should meet the following criteria:
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Studying towards the attainment of a Higher National Diploma in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mature disposition.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Good analytical skills.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word).
Duties and responsibilities
- Procurement of goods and services in accordance with AFREXIM Funding Program and other projects.
- Expedite orders on a daily basis.
- Liaise with relevant Ministries and authorities (ZIMRA, RBZ) to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Draft applications for rebate letters for duty and VAT in terms of SI 6 of 2016.
- Compile periodic procurement reports on the AFREXIM Funding program.
In addition to the above, the incumbent will report directly to the Materials and Logistics Manager.
Interested persons should complete the relevant Internal Application Form obtainable from the Human Resources Division. Completed Application Forms together with certified copies of certificates should be submitted to the Human Resources Division for the attention of the Human Resources Officer on or before 2 November 2022.
Written applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, to include contact details and certified copies and academic and professional qualifications to be submitted to:-
The Human Resources Manager
Sable Chemical Industries Limited
P.O Box 561
Or e-mail your applications to [email protected] . Applications should be received before 2 November 2022.
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be replied to.